ITEC Level 2 – Waxing (Including Advanced Intimate Waxing)
Duration: 12 weeks – Every Thursday
Start Date: 14th March 2024
Finish Date: 23rd May 2024
Time: 10am – 4pm
Learn all the techniques both theoretically and practically in our ITEC certificate in waxing. Learn all the knowledge and skills and gain confidence in performing waxing treatments on clients. Waxing is a very popular treatment and is much preferred by all for the removal of hairs as it is a quick and easy treatment.
The main aim of the VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Certificate in Waxing is to enable learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide waxing treatments to the general public and to gain employment in the beauty therapy industry. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and over and is designed to provide occupational competence at level 2. It also provides a sound platform into further training at level 3.
You will learn:
- Practical Theory
- Client Care
- Towel Management
- Aftercare & Homecare Advice
- Hot & Warm Wax: Uses & Techniques
- Practically Learn: Underarms, Lip, Chin, Bikini (Basic/Extended/Brazilian/Hollywood), Half Leg, Full Leg, Brows
This qualification also provides:
- The related knowledge and understanding required to perform the waxing skills listed above effectively in particular the anatomy and physiology of the skin and hair and common diseases and disorders that may affect when a client should or should not receive treatment
- Opportunities for learners to focus on the development of their wider skills in a waxing setting, such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving
- Opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a waxing specialist
23 Grattan Square,
Option 1 – Pay in full €900
Option 2 – There is a deposit fee of €200 which will secure your place. The remaining fees of €700 are paid on or before the first day of training.
Please note that exam fees are not included.
€200.00 – €900.00
Pay Deposit, Pay in Full