ITEC Level 2 – Facial Skincare & Eye Treatments
Start Date: 13th March 2024
Finish Date: 26th June 2024
Every Wednesday: 10AM – 4PM
This qualification is for learners who want a pathway to work within the aesthetics and beauty therapy industry. This course enables learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills to provide facial skincare treatments to the public, and to gain employment in the beauty therapy industry. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and over and is designed to provide occupational competence at level 2. It also provides a sound platform into further training at level 2 and 3.
Basic and Advanced Facial skincare, including:
- Skin Analysis
- Application and Removal of Masks
- Adaptation of Treatment to Suit the Client’s Needs
- Providing Aftercare Advice
Learners will also learn eye treatments – including the following techniques:
- Brow Mapping
- Brow Tinting
- Facial Threading
- Facial Waxing
- Lash Lifting
- Lash Tinting
This qualification is for learners who want to work within the beauty therapy industry. The qualification consists of 4 mandatory units with a total of 129 hours of Guided Learning (GL) to achieve the full qualification.
The main skills the learner will perform are:
Facial skincare – to include consultation, skin analysis, cleansing, massage, application and removal of masks, adaptation of treatment to suit the client’s needs and providing after care advice
The learner will also develop knowledge about related health and safety, client care and communication and working with others in beauty related industries which is essential to work and be successful in the beauty industry.
This qualification also provides:
- The related knowledge and understanding required to perform the beauty treatments listed above as well as understanding the structures you are working over in particular recognition of skin types and skin diseases and disorders and reasons that may affect whether a client should or should not be treated
- Opportunities for learners to focus on the development of their wider skills in a Beauty Therapy setting, such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving
- Opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a facial skincare therapist
This is an ITEC & ABT accredited course.
€350.00 – €1,450.00
Pay Deposit, Pay in Full